Official vehicle for private birding trips.
Ultra Low Emission Vehicle
|TRANSFERS, TRANSPORTATION & TOURS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If you are looking for
transfers or transportation
and add-on trips from/to
Old San Juan, San Juan
Condado, and Carolina
to/from Río Grande,
Luquillo, Fajardo, and
Ceiba, please click the link
- Prices are based for any
services offer from 7:00 AM
to 6:00 PM. If you require
transfers from 6:00 PM to
7:00 AM, please add $45
for the nocturnal service.
- If you want to include any
tour as part of your trip, you
will save money if you book
all the activities at the same
- Cruise ship passengers:
Before booking a tour or
activity that requires
transfers (pick-up and drop-
off), we strongly suggest
that you discuss possible
alternatives with our staff
and decide if you have
enough time to be back
on the ship on time.
- Traveling with small
children? You must
bring and use car
seats for each child
depending on height
and weight in order to
comply with Federal
Due to COVID-19, some of our activities do not include transportation. In such
case, you will need to rent a vehicle and meet your guide on site. Please contact us for
You and your group MUST use face mask during the length of the service.
AdvenTours / Birding PUERTO RICO reserves the right to decline or retain any member
of the group of the service been offered at any time.
TRANSFERS OR TRANSPORTATION
- TRANSFERS - Pick-up / drop-off service; drivers don´t stay in the area; includes the
pick-up and drop-off airport/hotel, hotel/convention/hotel, hotel/restaurant/hotel,
- TRANSPORTATION - Complete service that includes pick-up / drop-off service,
waiting while you go to restaurants, attractions, meetings, weddings, etc. It also
includes, but is not limited to our Road Trips, tours, Photography Escapes, etc.
- A non-refundable payment is required as we will be assigning a vehicle and driver for
you on selected date and time.
- Local Laws require the use of the seat belt on any vehicle, whether you are seated in
the front or last row of seats. As a client, you have the responsibility of using the seat
belt immediately you are inside the vehicle and until the engine is off. If you are part of
a birding trip and you see a bird you should wait until the driver allows you to step out
of the vehicle. We are not responsible of any injury you might have if you don´t follow
- Local Laws require the use of a car seat for children. This requirement is the same
one as in the United States. Parents must bring a car seat of each kid according to
their age, height, and weight. We will not allow children without car seats or seated on
an adult lap. If you need to feed your baby, we will stop in a safe place.
- The driver and/or guides are the only ones in charge of the air conditioner unit/s in the
- If you need additional transportation service, transfers, or tours, please contact
us as drivers or guides are not authorized to quote or offer any service other than the
one you have paid for. We are not responsible of any event, including loss and/or
death if you decide on your own to contract the driver on your own. If the driver
offers you any other type of service, please contact us immediately.
- When transfers or transportation are requested, we will need a working cell phone
number, hotel telephone number, room number, or any other information where we
can contact you in case the driver/guide don´t find you, any delay in the traffic, etc. If
you use WhatsApp, the driver/guide could send you message using the application if
you are not reachable on the phone.
- Our staff will wait a maximum of 30 minutes unless you contact us at least 12 hours
before the selected activity to inform that you will be late. Please remember that we
could have another service scheduled after yours. A shorter version of the tour will be
offer on late arrivals. A waiting fee will apply.
- If you want to be pick-up at your hotel, prices are based on hotels located in touristic
areas. An additional $75 fee per every extra half-hour WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR
CREDIT CARD if hotel is not located in these areas as it could take longer or roads will
toll will be taken. Before completing this booking, contact us to make sure that we can
pick you up in a place that is more than 10 minutes from the main road.
- Each passenger is responsible of handling their luggage and photographic equipment.
It is the responsibility of the client to pay any fee for lost/found items. The price for
returning such items will be charged to your credit card.
- When you ask for pick-up / drop-off, transportation or a tour, requested service will be
offered in our ovehicles; these are not rented cars or vans.
- Drinking, eating, smoking and/or wet clothes are not allowed in any of our
units. You will have the opportunity for your snacks during our stops or breaks as
they are part of your trip. We have plenty of room at the trunk!
- Wet clothes are not allowed inside our vehicles. If raining, please take off your rain gear
before seating. We need our vehicles to be in top conditions. A cleaning fee could apply
- At the end of each service, our drivers and/or guides will inspect the vehicle and if
necessary a Cleaning Fee will be charged on site depending on the damage to our
vehicle/s, (starting @ $125 for our smaller vehicles).
- This includes chocolate bars. It is difficult to take stains out of the upholstery and
carpeting. Vehicles are sometimes used more than once a day and need to be in top
conditions. A cleaning fee could apply to your credit card.
- When using sun screen lotions, please clean your hands to avoid leaving your white
fingerprints all over our vehicles. A cleaning fee could apply depending on damage on
the carpet or any other parts of the vehicle.
LOST & FOUND
- Drivers or guides will check the vehicle with you before you leave. Clients are
responsible to check his/her items. If any item/s is left at the vehicle hidden in the
trunk, under the seats or any other place, the client assumes the responsibility
for any fee charged to us to return the item/s.
- If after clients leave the vehicle we find an item, we will notify the client. Delivery
charges for the item will be charged to your credit card as it is the responsibility of the
client to verify that have taken all personal items from the our vehicles. You must
inform us the address where you want the item to be returned.
- AdvenTours / Birding PUERTO RICO and/or our partners, are not responsible for the
loss, damage, theft of luggage or personal belongings, or for personal injury, accidents
|ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
|· n a t u r e · e c o l o g i c a l · c u l t u r a l · e d u c a t i o n a l · a d v e n t u r e ·
|Certified Interpretive Tour Guide Service for the EcoSensitive Traveler
|BOOKING ONLINE - TRANSFERS, TRANSPORTATION & TOURS
|It is understood that when you complete the booking process, you agree with our Terms and Conditions.
|AdvenTours PUERTO RICO is an equal opportunity provider.
|Updated February 6, 2022.
|All photographic material on this website is copyrighted by AdvenTours and/or its contributing photographers. Photos should not be
reproduced or exploited in any way without written permission from AdvenTours or Birding PUERTO RICO.
|© 1992 - 2022, AdvenTours PUERTO RICO.
787.530.8311 (2:00 PM - 9:00 PM, Monday thru Friday)