|· Birding Trips since 1992 ·
|Certified Interpretive Tour Guide Service for the EcoSensitive Traveler
|· n a t u r e · e c o l o g i c a l · c u l t u r a l · e d u c a t i o n a l · t o u r s ·
|Connecting people with the Healing Forest
|Celebrating 20 years in
the East region!
|....EL YUNQUE BIRDING TRIP
|Take a walk at El Yunque National Forest when the crowds and the Moon are gone.
- September 9, 2018
- October 8, 2018
- November 7, 2018
- December 7, 2018
- January 5, 2019
- February 4, 2019
|When you book directly with us, 100% of your money is spent locally, not abroad.
|EL YUNQUE NATIONAL FOREST (RAINFOREST)
- Excellent option for shore excursions, pre/post tours, incentive or business travel, Spring breaks, students
- Minimum of participants could vary depending on selected tour. All options available for larger groups up to 25 participants.
- Please read carefully as we modified our regular tours to comply with federal regulations as access to the Forest is limited
due to the impact of hurricanes Irma and María.
- Only 2 tours are allowed per week, for a total of 8 per month. You can select one of the options on this page. Remember, we can
book any of these tours, but only two per week.
- On groups up to 4 PAX, please specify is you want a private tour or if you are willing to share the tour if other people asking for the same
- Any trip including Angelito Trail as part of the program will be offered only twice a month.
- Our staff consists of professional Tour Guides certified by the Puerto Rico Tourism Company; vehicles under the Public Service
Commission regulations; special permits to operate at El Yunque Naitonal Forest.
- Sign Language Interpreters available upon request.
- Slow mobility? We have several options.
- Pick-up / drop-off fees will depend on the location of hotels, airports, and ports, please contact us for price.
- For non-smoking and pet friendly policies, read our Terms and Conditions.
|Special Terms and Conditions
El Yunque National Forest
|El Yunque National Forest is
closed on December 25th.
|AdvenTours PUERTO RICO is an equal opportunity provider
under special permits at El Yunque Naitonal Forest.
- September 24, 2018
- October 24, 2018
- November 23, 2018
- December 22, 2018
- January 21, 2019
- February 19, 2019
One Forest, five tour options...
|I N D I V I D U A L S & S M A L L G R O U P S
Departures are guarantee with a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 4 PAX. Larger groups up to 25 PAX are welcome, please ask for quote.
|....EL YUNQUE HIDDEN WONDERS
|If what you are looking is not listed here, drop us an email at your convenience.
|Due to the number of people visiting El Yunque National Forest during the Holy Week/Weekend (Wednesday through Sunday, including
Good Friday and Easter) and the month of July, we DO NOT OFFER tours to El Yunque other than the Night Hike and/or Ancestral Areyto.
Access to the Forest is limited and we cannot guarantee the quality during those days.
OFFICE HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
|All photographic material on this website is copyrighted by AdvenTours and/or its contributing photographers. Photos should not be reproduced or exploited in
any way without written permission from AdvenTours or Birding PUERTO RICO.
|© 1992 - 2018, AdvenTours PUERTO RICO.
787.530.8311 (2:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Monday thru Friday)
|....EL YUNQUE EcoTOUR (Post-María Edition)
|E X T E N D E D · F A M I L I E S & G R O U P · T O U R S
A minimum of 15 participants is required to offer these options. Maximum of 25 participants per tour. One tour per month.
Flexible dates for privates groups with a minimum of 15 participants. Please contact us for availability.
Please click the pictures and you will be redirected to each tour description page.